These adults-only self-catering barns are single storey and accommodates two in a double bedroom.
High-vaulted beamed ceiling; oak-floored open-plan lounge/diner with kitchen; one double bedroom; ensuite shower; views overlooking the North Devon countryside.
- Individual parking bay
- Open-plan living and dining area with quality furnishings
- Quality linen and towels
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer
- Threshing and Shippen each have a dishwasher
- Freeview smart TV with Blu-ray DVD and Bluetooth speaker
- Selection of books DVDs and games
- Free wi-fi
- Air-source thermostatically controlled underfloor heating
- Communal laundry room with washing machine and dryer, and an additional shared freezer
- All cleaning consumables are provided
- Courtyard seating and communal picnic area
- A lock-up shed for stowing bikes and gear
- External water supply for cleaning equipment (and dogs!)
- Out of respect for our countryside and neighbouring guests, BBQs are not permitted
- Each barn welcomes two dogs
- All barns are no smoking.
We welcome dogs to our barns!
We accommodate two dogs in each of the barns – having our own dog, Nutty, here on site! Outside, we have a tap for cleaning off muddy paws and our hardwood flooring means each barn is dog-friendly.
Bookings and availability
Book directly with us: telephone on 01237 432118 or book online with Marsdens.
What our visitors say
"Beautiful barn. Thank you for all the little extras. The dogs loved the animals and the field to run in. We loved all the places we visited, but be warned that Hartland Quay does not allow dogs on their beach! Blackpool Mill walk (2 miles) is worth the views. We hope Nigel and Toni have very many happy years running the barns together - great team work!"
David and Linda, South Devon
"Many thanks for your warm hospitality and such a clean, luxurious cottage. Made to feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. The weather was glorious - enjoyed local walks and trips to 'old haunts'. Alfie loved meeting ducks and chickens for the first time and meeting Nutty. Fortunately, he didn't notice the cat! Thanks you for the eggs and lovely cake - much appreciated after a long journey."
Alison, Mike (and Alfie, our retriever puppy), Somerset
"Good base for travelling around North Devon. We've enjoyed watching the geese patrolling looking for trouble! Beware, ha ha! Rohan and Rusty enjoyed running around in the field and and meeting Nutty. Great to have eggs every morning. Barn has all the amenities needed. Can recommend the Hoops Inn near Bideford for meals. Friendly, cosy and the food is great. Widemouth Bay near Bude is great for dogs if they enjoy swimming."
Pat and Trevor, Lancashire
"Our second visit to Huddisford. We have had a most relaxing week in superb accommodation. We were made to feel very welcome by Toni and Nigel (and Nutty!). Many thanks for all the delicious goodies. We love feeling refreshed and already planning our next visit to this magical place!"
Julie and Newark, Northamptonshire
"We have had a wonderful break here, exploring the coastline. Lots of dog friendly places. We admire Nigel and Toni’s vision and determination, their skill and flair which have resulted in their beautiful home and this fabulous holiday accommodation. Well done, now “living the dream”. Hope to be back."
Jan & Graham, Worcester